The NFEES-2020-21 invites papers from UG/PG Students, Academicians and Research Scholars of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Civil Engineering. The submission of papers to be presented in oral sessions at the conference. Paper submissions are invited in all traditional and modern areas, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Track-1 Materials Manufacturing and Processing
Nanostructured & Nanomaterials | Composite Materials | Glass and Ceramic Materials | Light Metals
And Alloys | Steel Alloys | Shape Memory Alloys | High-Temperature Materials | biomaterials |
functionally graded materials | Optical and Electronic Materials
Materials Synthesis, Processing and application | Material Characterization | Advanced metal
forming, bending, welding & casting techniques | Powder metallurgy | High-speed Machining |
Hybrid Machining | Non-conventional machining processes | Additive processing and joining
technologies | Surface engineering for manufacturing process | Design and behavior of equipment
and tools | Surface Treatment and Machining | computational modeling and simulation
- Track-2 Engineering Optimization and sustainable development
Application of AI in manufacturing | Industry 4.0 | Advance optimization techniques | Sustainable
environmental materials | Innovation in Sustainable Technology | Performance optimization | Energy
& Environmental Materials, Operation Research & Decisions
- Track-3 Mechanical designs & Tribology for Industrial Application
Bearing & Gear Tribology | Lubricants & Additives | Contact Mechanics & Friction | Wear
Mechanisms | Tribo-Testing | Tribology in Design & Manufacturing | Tribology in Metalworking |
Bio Tribology | Nano Tribology | Space Tribology | Automotive Tribology | Marine Tribology |
Wind Power Tribology | Tribology in Renewable Energy | Innovations in Tribology
- Track-4 Energy Environment and life science
Renewable Energy (RE) Technologies (Solar thermal, Wind, Biomass etc.), Energy Storage and
Conversion, Energy Systems – Policy/Economics/Optimization/Efficiency/Management,
Environmental Pollution Control, Bio-Fuels Co-generation and Waste Heat Recovery System, Clean
Development Mechanism, Nuclear Engineering, Life Sciences and Applied Science, Bio-Physics and
Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Cell Culture, Bio-Diversity, Mathematics for Life Science, Physics
for Life Science.
- Paper Submission link is active from December 15th, 2020 to February 10 2021
- The paper must be written strictly conforming to IEEE format & specifications and not exceeding 6 (six) page limit.
- All papers must be written in English only.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Conference strictly abides to Plagiarism Policy, and authors are advised to check plagiarism prior to paper submission.
- Only Submissions Through Easychair are Allowed.
- Papers must be submitted in Word format.
- At the time of submission, choose topics within Track under which your paper broadly falls in. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- Please Feel Free to Contact Convener If Your Paper Meets the Conference Theme and Area is not Listed in the Topics.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
- Authors will be notified for acceptance / rejection of their papers latest by February 10, 2021. If revisions are required, authors will be notified accordingly.
HOW TO SUBMIT PAPER:
- Log-in to <easychair link>
- Please note: the link will be active only from November 10, 2020 till the closing date of submissions
- Duly fill-in details of authors, affiliations and other particulars
- Please choose topics within one Track under which your paper broadly falls in
- Upload only Word file of the paper